CHP Management Institute
The CHP Management Institute offers workshops and courses designed to increase the skill and competency of managers and senior leaders throughout CHP and to build their capacity to meet workforce demands. Its high impact learning offerings are available to individuals at all levels of management by invitation and help managers acquire the knowledge, skills and tools they need to excel in the management role.
Some of the courses offered as part of the CHP Management Institute include:
- Facilitative Leadership®, a three-day workshop that is a product of Interaction Associates, Inc. Mid-level managers create a vision of the impact they want to have in the workplace and an action plan for achieving that impact.
- Symphony is a one-day intensive workshop created by The Real Learning Company as a component of The Advantage Way high impact learning model, and it expands upon management expert Peter Drucker's metaphor of the manager as symphony conductor. Frontline managers learn how to build effectively engaged teams, enhance individual performance and achieve a higher return on people.
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers, a one-day workshop, enables managers to gain an understanding of financial terms and measurements used by CHP and of how strategic decisions impact CHP's revenue cycle. One component of the program involves playing Paradigm Learning's Zodiak®: The Game of Business Finance and Strategy, a simulation of buying, developing and managing a new company to ensure financial success.
- Impact5: The Business of Leadership GameTM is a one-day business simulation and leadership training game from Paradigm Learning that teaches managers the five business impact accountabilities that affect business results.
- Mosaic: The Art of Talent LeadershipTM is a three-and-half-hour discovery learning program from Paradigm Learning that helps managers understand how to recruit and retain talented associates.
For complete descriptions of these and other CHP Management Institute courses, please access our CHP University brochure (PDF).