The foundations within Catholic Health Partners’ (CHP) regional health systems provide crucial support to our healthcare organizations. Through their fund-raising efforts, they help us deliver outstanding care and treatments using the latest medical technology to all those who come to us, including those who are poor and under-served, and they enable us to provide important outreach services to our communities.
We are deeply grateful to all those who contribute to our regional and facility foundations, no matter the size of their gift(s). Please consider helping us to pursue our vital mission in the communities we serve by contacting one of our foundations below and making a donation. Thank you!
- In Cincinnati, Ohio: Mercy Foundation
- In Lima, Ohio: St. Rita's Development Council
- In Lorain, Ohio: Mercy Regional Foundation
- In Oberlin, Ohio: Mercy Allen Foundation
- In Springfield, Ohio: The Community Mercy Foundation
- In Tiffin, Ohio: Mercy Tiffin Foundation
- In Toledo, Ohio: Mercy Foundation and Mercy College of Northwest Ohio Foundation
- In Willard, Ohio: Mercy Willard Foundation
- In Youngstown, Ohio: Humility of Mary Health Partners Foundation
- In Irvine, Kentucky: Marcum & Wallace Memorial Hospital Foundation
- In Paducah, Kentucky: Lourdes Foundation