|Job Title:||Customer Service/Help Desk Agent 1|
CHP Home Office (Blue Ash, OH)
4600 McAuley Place
Cincinnati, OH 45242
|Department:||CHP-IT (Blue Ash, OH)|
|Catholic Health Partners (CHP) is the largest health system in Ohio and one of the largest nonprofit health systems in America. CHP has been recognized as one of the “2012 Best Employers in Ohio” and named a “2011 Best Place to Work” by the Cincinnati Business Courier. Thomson Reuters has also named CHP as one of the top 10 U.S. health systems, based on our hospitals’ clinical performance.
The Customer Service Agent 1 provides front line support to end users by responding to telephone calls, email and electronic requests for technical support to problem Incidents and Service Requests. Documents, tracks and monitors Incidents from the original call into the service desk through problem resolution to insure a timely resolution. Has knowledge of commonly-used Service Desk concepts, practices, and procedures and relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
Catholic Healthcare Partners is a not-for-profit healthcare delivery system committed to the mission of extending the healing ministry of Jesus by improving the health of our communities with emphasis on people who are poor and under-served. It is expected that all of the Essential Functions and Responsibilities identified below will be performed in a manner that reflects the values of Catholic Healthcare Partners, which are: Excellence, Human Dignity, Justice, Compassion, Sacredness of Life, and Service.
• Respond to all End User support calls, emails and electronic requests in accordance with established policies, procedures to meet First call Resolution (FCR) and set forth SLAs.
• Coordinate communications to users and support staff for project/problem status and follow up through paging, phone calls, and/or through current call tracking software.
• Ensure that the incoming requests and trouble calls are monitored and addressed promptly
• Provide timely support and coordination of physicians and clinicians in their use of the clinical applications.
• Primary job functions require exercising of independent good judgment and initiative.
• Provides excellent Customer Service by ensuring customer questions and complaints are handled politely and efficiently and maintains a pleasant and professional image.
• Works under general supervision.
• Other duties as assigned or approved by immediate site leader or manager.
|Knowledge, Skills, Experience Required:
• Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or related field and/or a minimum of one to three years’ experience in information systems.
• 1 to 3 years Service Desk experience
• Knowledge of ITIL best practices
• Has good listening skills
• Has proficiency in MS Excel and Microsoft Suite Applications
• Excellent written, verbal communication skills
• Outstanding organizational and documentation management skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources
• Flexible with shifting priorities
• Ability to work independently in a team environment.
• Ability to work multiple work schedules (Shifts)
• ITIL Certification
• Active Directory Users & Computers (ADUC)
• A+ Certified or Microsoft Certified Desktop Technician
CHP values a culture strengthened by diversity and inclusion. We welcome the ideas, experiences, perspectives and talents of a diverse workforce. EOE
|Apply on-line for this job|
Join Our Team