|Job Title:||CHPIT CarePATH Practice Management Manager|
CHP Home Office
615 Elsinore Place
Cincinnati, OH 45202
|Department:||CHP-IT (Cincinnati, OH)|
|The project manager will be required to lead multiple projects through all phases of the project life cycle in support of the organizations IT direction. Technical project management, leadership, strong communication skills and the ability to develop an atmosphere of teamwork are all essential to this position.
It is expected that all of the Principal Duties and Responsibilities identified below will be performed in a manner that reflects the values of Catholic Health Partners, which are: Compassion, Excellence, Human Dignity, Justice, Sacredness of Life and Service.
• Manage team to support Epic Cadence, Prelude, and Resolute Modules.
• Provide direction and prioritization to team.
• Process improvement.
• Create and manage project tasks via detailed MS Project plans.
• Solid presentation and negotiation skills.
|• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Business.
• 5+ years project management experience in IT or Medical environments.
• EPIC Certified in any of the Practice Management Modules - Cadence, Prelude, Resolute, or Revenue Cycle-Inpatient Registration, ADT, or Hospital Billing.
• Strong business acumen with the ability to assess business readiness and create and execute appropriate mitigation plans when required.
• EPIC Practice Management Experience is required.
|Apply on-line for this job|
Join Our Team