|Job Title:||CarePATH Ambulatory Team Lead, Manager|
CHP Home Office
615 Elsinore Place
Cincinnati, OH 45202
|This position is responsible for leading the CarePATH (EPIC) Ambulatory team drive all functions and interactions the clinical staff in use of the Ambulatory Module. This includes managing the Ambulatory Application Coordinator staff. The Ambulatory team is responsible for all EMR business and supporting functions within physician practices ¡V scheduling, registration, and billing, etc.
It is expected that all of the Principal Duties and Responsibilities identified below will be performed in a manner that reflects the values of Mercy Caring and Catholic Health Partners, which are: Compassion, Excellence, Human Dignity, Justice, Sacredness of Life and Service.
The Ambulatory Manager supports the full implementation life cycle and all post-live support activities. Implementation phases:
• Engage ¡V dialog with the practices on scheduling, functionality, education, go-live, etc.
• Assess ¡V data collection for staff, services, and technical requirements.
• Build ¡V program the application according to prescribed specialties & work flows, install equipment, etc.
• Train ¡V assisting clinicians with customization of their session and formal classroom training.
• Go-live ¡V transitioning users from legacy system(s) to Epic and providing intense support for a prescribed period.
• Support ¡V transitioning from go-live to operational support.
The Ambulatory team engages with the Training and Technical Services teams to coordinate all aspects of implementation, and also works collaboratively with the Inpatient team to ensure that all work is coordinated and without conflict in the flow of patient care between the ambulatory and inpatient spaces.
|„X Bachelor¡¦s Degree in business, computer science, or related field, with experience working in a healthcare environment required.
„X Ability to travel to regions up to 90% of the time.
„X EPIC Ambulatory build experience and certification preferred.
„X Minimum two years experience supporting a clinical application platform for a multi-site healthcare organization.
„X Strong interpersonal skills.
„X Strong project management skills.
„X Ability to lead others.
„X Is a systems thinker with strong organizational skills who can pull all the pieces together and deliver on-time.
„X Excellent oral, written and one-on-one communication skills, able to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization.
„X Demonstrates appropriate conflict resolution skills.
„X Demonstrated technical aptitude in the support of complex applications requiring extensive configuration across multiple operating environments.
|Apply on-line for this job|
Join Our Team