|Job Title:||Application Coordinator - Orders|
CHP Home Office
615 Elsinore Place
Cincinnati, OH 45202
|Application Coordinators are responsible for achieving in-depth knowledge of the software application and are very knowledgeable about the policies, procedures, and business operations. They conduct regular day-to-day communication with installation team, review the software, analyze business operations, and work with vendor, Subject Matter Experts and end users to tailor the system to fit your organization’s needs. On an as needed basis, they perform in-depth analyses of workflows, data collection, report details, and other technical issues associated with the use of software application.
It is expected that all of the Principal Duties and Responsibilities identified below will be performed in a manner that reflects the values of Catholic Health Partners, which are: Compassion, Excellence, Human Dignity, Justice, Sacredness of Life and Service.
• The CarePATH Application Coordinator will work with hospital clinicians to build, maintain and support clinical systems that drive hospital operations and support safe, effective patient care and processes suitable for computer applications.
• Establishing and follow change control procedures for the system.
• Troubleshooting problems or questions from users.
• Prioritizing and implementing system updates and changes.
• Thoroughly reviewing, analyzing and testing each new release.
• Working with users on the sharing of data, category lists, etc.
• Setting standards for naming and numbering conventions and security classifications.
• Understanding and investigating user choices.
• Analyzing data conversion needs.
• Assisting trainers during user training.
• Other related responsibilities as needed.
|• EPIC Inpatient Procedural Orders Certification preferred. Certification required within 3 months from start date.
• Undergraduate degree in Healthcare or related field preferred with experience in Computer Science.
• At least 3 years experience in a healthcare related organization, or 5 years in non-healthcare.
• Demonstrates thorough understanding of information systems, policies and procedures, including application support, operating systems, databases and related IT areas.
• Ability to research, organize, analyze and synthesize data to support effective decision making, as well as work within tight deadlines.
• Excellent problem-solving, project management, communication and follow-up
• Extensive Travel and on-call support required. Ability to travel to CHP regions as necessary.
• Ability to become certified in Epic software application.
|Apply on-line for this job|
Join Our Team