|Job Title:||Director, Operational Talent Acquisition|
CHP Home Office
615 Elsinore Place
Cincinnati, OH 45202
|The Director of Operational Talent Acquisition is accountable for the overall strategy, design, operation, and management of Talent Acquisition initiatives, practices, policies, and systems to ensure Catholic Health Partners acquires top talent to drive its business initiatives. This role is responsible for migrating all talent acquisition units to one seamless applicant tracking system supporting the Human Resource Shared Services operational model. The Director will play an integral role in refining the teaming and collaborative culture within Talent Acquisition. He/she will decide what organizational structure best supports the strategy of the operation which includes 30 recruiters and averages 2000 open positions at a time. He/She will have support in developing and implementing that structure.
It is expected that all of the Principal Duties and Responsibilities identified below will be performed in a manner that reflects the values of Catholic Health Partners, which are: Compassion, Excellence, Human Dignity, Justice, Sacredness of Life and Service.
• Responsible for ensuring a strategic and operational partnership between talent acquisition, clients and candidates through excellent customer service, proactive consultation, education, and creative problem solving.
• Adheres to EEOC and other State and Federal regulations with the development and implementation of policies/guidelines related to recruiting including the application process, selection of new hires, transfers, and post offer requirements.
• Strong input on the system Center of Excellence recruitment budget assuring appropriate ROI on CHP investment.
• Evaluates new tools and strategies for the system in regards to ROI relative to talent acquisition functionally and service provided to internal and external customers.
• Evaluates and implements technology and tools used throughout the function.
• Develops and provides education to Talent Acquisition teams to assure top competitive performance.
• Assists with the strategic partnerships with colleges and universities for current and projected staffing needs.
• Participates in local and national recruitment activities to keep informed on trends and latest technology.
• Presents information relative to talent acquisition to leaders and HR teams as appropriate.
• Develops and leads recruitment strategies of directing, planning, and evaluating external recruitment and internal mobility programs to satisfy the organization’s operational workforce needs.
• Partners with talent acquisition team and key hiring managers of client base on the design and implementation of effective and lean recruitment processes throughout the system.
• Ensures entire system is on single Applicant Tracking System within an agreed upon timeline.
• Galvanizes team around metrics, ensuring CHP has common definitions and understands the impact of the metrics on CHP business.
• Tracks, monitors, and manages talent acquisition metrics for an organization averaging 2,000 vacancies.
• Aids in the development of strategic and tactical staffing programs for hard-to-fill and challenged areas in operational recruiting.
• Provides on-going education and communication to the Talent Acquisition team on tools and processes for improved service to our clients as well as implementing interview training for the organization.
• Collaborates with the Human Resource team to ensure Shared Service model is being implemented with seamless service delivery to our clients.
• Guarantees that recruitment teams are functioning and providing high levels of customer service and support.
• Assesses current technology strategies effectiveness and modifies when appropriate to meet changing technology landscape.
• Develops and implements social media programs to attract top talent into the organization.
|• Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline (Industrial Engineering, Business, Finance, Clinical (Nursing)); Master’s degree preferred.
• At least 5 years’ experience in a leadership capacity.
• Experience within Healthcare Operations and / or Finance.
• Must have led at least two major projects / program implementation initiatives (preferably one ATS) across multiple sites or business units.
• Knowledge of EEOC, State, and Federal regulatory guidelines relating to recruiting.
• Supervisory and / or consulting experience as well as Project Management experience.
• Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Strong leadership, coaching, troubleshooting, management, and mentoring skills.
• Experience with scheduling and/or productivity systems preferred.
• Knowledge of healthcare operations.
• Education / working knowledge of performance improvement methodologies.
• Excellent computer skills i.e.; Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and other state-of-the art tools and technology.
• Proficient in analytics.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
|Apply on-line for this job|
Join Our Team