Throughout Catholic Health Partners' (CHP) nine regional health systems, there are numerous fulfilling volunteer opportunities available to adults and teens. By volunteering at a CHP facility, you can make an important positive difference in your community; meet other caring, committed volunteers who share your interest in helping others; and be part of an inspiring organization.
Select the CHP regional health system below where you are interested in volunteering. You'll be able to learn more about specific volunteer opportunities and apply for volunteer roles. Thank you for your interest in volunteering at a CHP facility!
- In Cincinnati, Ohio: Mercy Health
- In Lima, Ohio: St. Rita's Health Partners
- In Lorain, Ohio: Mercy
- In Springfield, Ohio: Community Mercy Health Partners
- In Toledo, Ohio: Mercy
- In Youngstown, Ohio: Humility of Mary Health Partners
- In Irvine, Kentucky: Marcum & Wallace Memorial Hospital (part of Mercy Health Partners - Kentucky) (Please call 606-726-2110.)
- In Paducah, Kentucky: Lourdes Hospital (part of Mercy Health Partners - Kentucky)